Who Are We?
We were born from the deep discussion of our dynamic leaders in Starbucks. We were incorporated and registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) on July 13, 2009. The company was established primarily to engage in trading goods such as medical supplies, equipment, pharmaceutical products, and food supplements on wholesale & retail basis.
The company is 60% owned by DLX Holdings, Inc. and 40% owned by High Everest Capital, Inc. Both entities are incorporated in the Philippines and DLX Holdings, Inc. is the company’s immediate and ultimate parent company.
At the moment, Delex Pharma International, Inc. provides the following solutions to our clients:
Sales and Marketing
Support for product registration and compliance
Sales Order Processing
Delivery and Transportation
Credit and Risk Management
Delex was established to market the hospital & critical care range of products with special focus in the intensive care setting of the hospitals, to include the Intensive Care Units, Emergency Rooms and Operating Theaters.
Our Strategic Direction
Where are we going
We shall strive to rapidly grow our business to a position of market strength by achieving total revenues of P1 Billion in the next 5 years. We shall build a strong team whose members are committed to live out our Mission and Values, and shall be led by highly trained effective leaders. To enhance our competitiveness and flexibility, we shall improve our key business processes, embark on establishing our manufacturing facility, look into the possibility of expanding our presence in neighboring countries. Our aspirations will not be achieved without the business zeal of our people which will differentiate us from our competitors. We shall take care of our people by providing an environment that nurtures their growth and by looking after their needs with programs that are competitive with benchmark companies. We shall continue with our corporate social responsibility programs to benefit the less privileged in society.
We intend to aggressively expand our product line and customer base. We want to tap the available sales and marketing opportunities and create new niches. We can achieve this by being a key player both in the critical and general care markets. We plan to serve the pediatric and adult intensive care units (ICUs), coronary care and oncology units, operating rooms (ORs), and emergency rooms (ERs).
We will bring pride to our country as we want to earn the trust and the confidence of our customers, principals, manufacturers, and suppliers from Asia, the US, Europe, and Latin America.
Our core Leaders has high competence in the hospital product business, which spans from 13-30 years of solid experience. Top & Consistent Sales Performers. Strategists. Hard working.
Core competencies include:
- Sales & Marketing excellence, Hospital negotiations, Salesforce effectiveness, Account Development Strategy, Training & Development and Customer Relationship.
- A strong knowledge based on Critical Care Products, Emergency drugs, IV solutions, IV specialty Drugs, Critical Care Drugs, Anti-infectives, Medical Devices and Nutritional products.
2017 Delex Organizational Structure
Mr. J de Ruyter “Toto” Oroceo
President & General Manager
Ms. Ma. Lourdes Monasterio, VP for Sales & Marketing
Mr. Noel Omandam, VP for Operations
Mr. Chris Quilala, National Sales Manager
Ms. Ana Lyn Matienzo, Finance Manager
Ms. Allery Flores, Human Resources & Admin. Manager
Mr. Melandrino Diego, I.T. Manager
Ms. Puela Delapena, TSD National Sales Manager
Ms. Rossete Santiago, Business Development Manager
Fr. Gil Peter Coching, SHIELD Director
Nature of Business
License Importer & Distributor of Medical Device
License Importer & Distributor of Drugs
License to handle Dangerous Drugs
License Food Distributor & Wholesaler
Delex will be establishing strong customer relationships with MDs, Intensivists, Hospital Administrators, Medical Directors, Purchasers, Nurses & Pharmacists, and Drugstores owners and staffs
PRODUCT PORTFOLIOS & PARTNERSHIP
- Smiths Medical – CADD Legacy (Ambulatory Infusion Pump)
- Axton Pharmaceutical of Portugal – Specialty Drugs
- ICU Medical Inc., USA – Critical Care Catheters & Non-proprietary IV Sets
- Innogene Kalbiotech of Indonesia – Totilac (Hypertonic Sodium Lactate)
- Claris Lifesciences – Bacimycin (Clindamycin) and Spectrax (Cefepime)
- Kemex Laboratories of Argentina – Specialty Drugs
- MD Pharma, Philippines – Endurpin (Nalbuphine HCl) and Midazolex (Midazolam)
- Sandoz Philippines – Fendermal (Fentanyl patch)
- United Biotech of India – Critical Care Drugs and Other Specialty Drugs
- Ambica Philippines – Ifimol (Paracetamol I.V)
- JM Tolmann – Protorvas (Atorvastatin), Proflow (Clopidogrel), and Pronafil (Sildenafil)
Lot 4 Blk 4 Carnation Street Corner Magnolia Street Barangay Sauyo Novaliches Quezon City Philippines.
Trunk Lines # 024260270 / 024260271
Fax # 6969835 /4553892
Globe # 09178703384/09175468547
Smart # 09989876472
Sun # 09257107617
Mon. – Fri., 8 AM – 5 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday